Rami has been working very hard. After getting laid off from HSBC along with 600 other people he has been trying to find the right job for our family. Right now he is in resturant management which is a major change from what he normally does. His hours are all over the place and they are longgggggggggggg. The norm is 10 hour days 5 days a week. Plus he has been picking up and extra day each week to bring in more money. On the plus side, he does enjoy what he is doing. He loves talking with people and running around all day. That makes his days or nights go by faster. Im glad I got the right guy who would do any thing for his family. He works so hard. And I just wanted to give him his props.
3 comments:
Hey Rachel it's Sarah, We miss you guys sooo much. I love your blog and I can't believe how big Sydney and Blake are getting. I'm glad you guys are doing good but we're hoping you move back :) Say hi to Rami for me.
Hi Rami and Rachel. It's Debbie from CA. It is so good to see a picture of you guys. You look great and Rachel, you always sound so happy. You can truly tell you are thrilled to be married to Rami and have your two adorable kids. I love the pics, keep them coming. Rami in the restaurnat business...that is a change...but Rami will do good no matter what he is doing. Rami, how are your parents? Your twin and the rest of the family? I am dating a twin...again. Give me a call, I would love to catch up. You can email me your phone number as I don't think I have a current one. Love you guys.
Post a Comment