Our American robin's eggs have all hatched. Now we see the mom bird feeding her babies and keeping them warm from the wind. It's amazing. They are ugly right now but hopefully when all there feathers have come in they will be cuter.
Love all of your bird pictures. They are so much fun. Glad you had a good mothers day. I got a hot pad with hunter's hand print and Carson made me a wall hanging with his hand print and a poem. It was a pretty good day.
2 comments:
Love all of your bird pictures. They are so much fun. Glad you had a good mothers day. I got a hot pad with hunter's hand print and Carson made me a wall hanging with his hand print and a poem. It was a pretty good day.
What great pictures! I bet Sydney and Blake love watching the baby birds. How fun for you guys!
Post a Comment