Rami got the job at Bank of America in Vegas. They didnt give us much time to do anything and said he has to be in Vegas to train June 2. So we are packing up and he will be flying to Vegas this Saturday for 2 weeks. He will then be back the weekend of fathers day to pack up the moving van and we are going to start driving to Vegas. If we go 600 miles a day we will be there in 3 days. Man thats alot of driving. Please pray that the kids will do ok.
We are excited to get back to the West but will defiantly miss a lot of things about Indiana. The grass and trees, we actually had some good doctors that Im defiantly going to miss. And of course most of all our family and friends. Oh and not to forget my house. I'll miss my big house. But Rami will have his job that he loves and all the benefits that go along with it. Which is what we have been struggling with out here (JOB).
We are trying to get everything packed and ready to go now. It always seems like things happen so fast for us all the time. So we are trying to take this all in now. It kinda seems unreal that we are moving across the country again. And are starting over again. It's nerve racking, but here we go.
6 comments:
This is such good news :) I think life's funner when you have to do things fast! We'll see you guys soon I'm sure :)
Yeah!
I am so excited for you! We usually come to St.George twice a year. So I will take a second mortgage out and have enough for gas to Vegas! Thanks for reminding me what I want everyone else to know. Sometimes I just get on kicks and can't stop writing. Hope all goes well with your move! Congrats
Omg, I can't believe you are finally going back!!! I am so happy for you. I wish I could visit you before you leave though. Anyways, I hope everything works out for you guys.
You can always send your kids up here for a few days and then pick them up on your way back. Then they wont have to be in a moving van forever!
Julie I cant wait to visit you. You are hilarious. I need that in my life. And you better watch it. I will leave my kids with you!! They wouldnt last a day though since they still sleep in my bed!!
Hey Rachel, it's the other Rachel! I've been wondering about you guys lately, and I found you through Corrinne's blog. I can't believe you're going back to Vegas, but it sounds like a good thing. We'll have to get together next time I'm in town. Your kids have gotten so big!
Post a Comment