Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We are in Vegas

After 3 1/2 days of driving 13, 15, 13, and 2 hours we are finally here. The kids were awesome. I was expecting the worst but Sydney and Blake really surprised me with how well they managed sitting in the car that long. Now it's time for them to play. We are trying to get settled and find a house. I will write later about the trip and have pictures.

2 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

YEAH!!
Welcome back to the West. So glad to know you are a lot closer and that I might actually get to see you some time!

Dangertime said...

Rachel, I am going to be in vegas tomorrow through wednesday of next week. Call me if you wanna get together for a bit. 435559373. I would love to see you and your family. We havent' even met blake yet.