Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Michaelis Family

Michaelis Family 2008
rachel,chelsey,evette,hannah,rebecca
derek,ben,steven,mitchell,brett,morgen
dad,mom

Newly Engaged Evette and Hector


Newly Engaged Rebecca and Angel

3 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

It is so crazy to see all of your little brothers and sisters grown up! I remember a picture you had on your wall and they were all so little and you look exactly the same! Blake looks so much like your brother. How fun that you all got to be together.

Rache said...

it is one of our last times together. my sister rebecca is moving to chicago. Yea Blake looks like the kids in my family. so i can say, see he is mine.hehe

Claire said...

I actually didn't know you, but I knew your mom real well from young womens. I knew Scott as well and I'm almost afraid to ask how he is. I think my ex-husband Jason Smith knew you though. I also knew a guy from either duarte or monrovia named Fadi Fakhouri. Anyways, I'm enjoying your blog! My blog is at crimsoncoconut.blogspot.com

Julie Rivard Wessel