Let's See.....
Let's see who reads my blog...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice! (If you don't have a blogger account, you can still leave a comment under Anonymous. Just hit the place that says fun remarks!)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog (if you have one) and see how many people leave a memory about you.(if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!)
8 comments:
We had a lot of fun times together with the kiddos, but I think the most significant thing we share is a birthing tub! (Not at the same time)
Changing baby Blake's diaper in Ross. Soft serve anyone?
The time Bear ripped a hole in the screen door and Rich didn't notice that when he closed the door bear walked right through. The look on Rami's face was priceless and we looked at each other and laughed.
Rachel- I am so happy we share a birthing tub. that was the best, everyone should have a waterbirth.
Melissa- that was hilarious, i will never forget that.
Sarah- I started cracking up as soon as I started reading. That is still one of the most funniest things that has ever happened
Thanks for the memories
I remember you working at the pool as a life guard and working on your emt. I have other memories, but Ill go with the g-rated ones. I remember when you cam up to slc and we found some money and asked around but no one claimed so we went to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and ordered whatever we wanted. Dixie was lots of fun!!
Oh and the screen printing class that we took together. You did such a good job and the prof liked that you really took the class seriously and did a good job. I don't think he ever liked me and I sucked at screen printing! Yearbook was tons of fun and the kareoke night with everyone. I should have gone to class more!
We didn't get to know each other very well when you lived here, but I love ya to pieces no matter what you might think! I loved spending time with you and laughing about how similar our husbands are and stuff like that. You are and always will be very special to me!! :-)
Hmmm where do I begin. The first that pops out is when my dad colored your hair green, or when you came out to MI to visit and we went to the pig farm and got our hair done and yours fell out and mine looked like a skunk! Or how about skipping school and hiding in the church and getting caught, listening to Jenny's phone conversations through my cordless phone hahaha! Here's one...hiding in the dumpster spying on the neighbors. There are way too many memories.
Post a Comment