Monday, October 27, 2008

6 AM ENERGY AND INSPIRATIONS

Bright and Early Saturday Morning



The kids have been waking up early all week and saturday the kids and I were out of bed by 6 am. Can you believe all you can acomplish by 12 noon by getting up so early. For some reason I woke up with alot of energy. Usually I would just be a big grump all morning but that morning felt great. The kids had a bath and were dressed right away, then went out back to play while I made breakfeast. Sydney had fun creating her own exercise bike while Blake rode on his bike. I had a shower and then started cleaning the house. Even dusting and cleaning glass. We were out the door at 10:30 to go to Old Navy. They were having a special halloween deal with $1 t-shirts and prizes if you wore a costume. By 12 we were home and napping. And by 3 the house looked like it did before my big cleanup.

3 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

That is so early!!!!!!!!! Mark wakes up at 5:00 am and I want to hurt him. Then I have to get Hunter up at 7 and just want to stay in bed. I live for the weekends and holidays.I know how you feel about your house. It will be nice to have all my kids in school someday, so my house can be clean for a few hours. They just destroy other rooms while i clean!

Anonymous said...

wow Sydneys going to be a fitness instuctor watch.
Wow that early at least you had energy that's good.

Anonymous said...

GO...SYDNEY....GO.....SYDNEY....GO SYDNEY..........