Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bad To The Bone

My lil Stinker. He used to be my sweet quiet boy. Now he is crazy and fun getting into lots of trouble. He loves going out back to ride around on his trike. But this morning I caught him in heels and pushing a shopping cart. Something Rami would die if he saw, cause it's not MANLY.



5 comments:

Clouse House said...

I love that pic! You need to save that one for when he gets older and introduces you to his girlfriend!!

Anonymous said...

BLAKE LOOKS HOT IN HIGH HEELS....WORK IT BLAKEEEEEEEEY

Rachel said...

It's the curse of little boys with older sisters and no older brothers. Ben has had his less manly moments, too.

Julie Johnson said...

What a hot little boy! Its hard being married to a manly man. Mark wouldn't let the boys be dressed in sweater vests. I had bought a really cute one that Hunter wore a couple times, but it disappeared and then my mom bought a couple and they disappeared. Mark was just traumatized by his older sisters who use to curl his hair and put dresses on him. But Blakey is sure cute in those high heels!

Clouse House said...

So I got my dad to join the blog world, check it out :)
http://temecula-rich.blogspot.com/