Rami, Grandpa, and Blake are making the Turkey. While the turkey was baking Rami would check on it and say somethings wrong it doesnt look right. WELLLLLL after we took the turkey out he discovered he had cooked it upside down! Still tasted great.
In all the Turkey Dinners both Pat and I have had we have never had this!... From Pat: Rami! Dude...I Don't know what to say, All your manly skills have been revoked! If we are ever cooking together, don't ever give me advise because I won't take it. May God be on your side because you have to go against the cooking gods!!!
oh my god........rami looks just like fadi in that first pic. i had to take a second look. i remember last year when sydney was helping rami to cook on thanksgiving...and now this year it's blake...they are growing up too fast. by they way that's a big turkey....
After reading about it in a cookbook, I always roast my chickens upside down, it keeps the breast meat moister. You turn it up at the end so the skin gets crispy, but tell Rami he inadvertently stumbled on a great cooking technique!
4 comments:
Ohh poor Rami!!
In all the Turkey Dinners both Pat and I have had we have never had this!...
From Pat:
Rami! Dude...I Don't know what to say, All your manly skills have been revoked! If we are ever cooking together, don't ever give me advise because I won't take it. May God be on your side because you have to go against the cooking gods!!!
oh my god........rami looks just like fadi in that first pic. i had to take a second look. i remember last year when sydney was helping rami to cook on thanksgiving...and now this year it's blake...they are growing up too fast. by they way that's a big turkey....
After reading about it in a cookbook, I always roast my chickens upside down, it keeps the breast meat moister. You turn it up at the end so the skin gets crispy, but tell Rami he inadvertently stumbled on a great cooking technique!
rachel thats cool, I will defiantly have to tell rami that! Go figure.
Post a Comment