The Fakhouri Adventures.
Look at you skinny minnie! What's your secret? I have 20 pds to loose! You look great!!!!
I'm so glad you moved back! That snow is too much!
COME ON. DON'T BE A BIG CRY BABY....SNOW IS FUN...REMEMBER??? AS FAR I REMEMEBER YOU GUYS USED TO LIKE THE SNOW. CHANGED MIND????
You do look great! It's amazing the diversity of climates we have here in the US, as I'm learning firsthand this winter.
laura and rachel, thanks, running after two kids helps.
Well.. you may not miss the snow so much, and I understand why!! LOL!!! But we sure miss you, Rami and those sweet babies of yours!! heather :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Look at you skinny minnie! What's your secret? I have 20 pds to loose! You look great!!!!
I'm so glad you moved back! That snow is too much!
COME ON. DON'T BE A BIG CRY BABY....SNOW IS FUN...REMEMBER??? AS FAR I REMEMEBER YOU GUYS USED TO LIKE THE SNOW. CHANGED MIND????
You do look great! It's amazing the diversity of climates we have here in the US, as I'm learning firsthand this winter.
laura and rachel, thanks, running after two kids helps.
Well.. you may not miss the snow so much, and I understand why!! LOL!!! But we sure miss you, Rami and those sweet babies of yours!!
heather :-)
Post a Comment