The Fakhouri Adventures.
I think I like house B better.
I like house B.But I don't like the shutters. I would have house A's shutters and a dark door on house B.
I want a red door and red shutters.
What about a gray or olive color with the red door and red shutters.
red door, red shutters. no question. it would be darling. b gets my vote. go ask them what their house colors are.
I am the odd man out. I like the first house!!! Let me know what you choose though.
I like A
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think I like house B better.
I like house B.But I don't like the shutters. I would have house A's shutters and a dark door on house B.
I want a red door and red shutters.
What about a gray or olive color with the red door and red shutters.
red door, red shutters. no question. it would be darling. b gets my vote. go ask them what their house colors are.
I am the odd man out. I like the first house!!! Let me know what you choose though.
I like A
Post a Comment