Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hey Handsome

Hey Handsome is what I call Blake all the time. And he will answer back Hi. This morning Rami took Sydney somewhere so we had some time to ourshelves to hang out.

Blake is developing his lil sense of humor. And you can see here I'm asking him his name and he doesn't answer right away because he thinking of what to say and it's not his name.

7 comments:

Dangertime said...

That was a very cute video. He's getting so big. I hope I can come to vegas sometime and see you guys.

Audra

Rami Rachel said...

audra we would love for you to visit. And maybe get to meet the new man in your life?

Clouse House said...

He is getting so big. He is one handsome little boy. He is going to be a heartbreaker!

Julie Johnson said...

He is sooooo cute!! How do you feel about an anranged marriage between him and Maddie? Cute Boy!

Rache said...

Lets do it. Then we can be related and I'll get to see you all the time. And Maddie is so cute that we would have some gorgoeus grandbabys : )

Anonymous said...

awww he does look sooooo handsome. I cant wait to see him again =)

Anonymous said...

CUTTEST VIDEO EVER....I AM IN LOVE WITH BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES.....SO DREAMY....