Monday, February 23, 2009

Little People

These are the lil people Sydney has drawn in varying places of the house. You'd think I'd be mad but I havent painted yet so I just look at them and laugh and think that one day she is going to be all grown up and coloring on the wall are the least of my worries :(
Im going to keep one and not paint over it.


3 comments:

Autumn said...

Those people are cute. She's an artist :)

Rachel said...

I love it, and I love that you're going to keep one. You're so right, some day way too soon you'll be wishing that drawings on the wall were the worst of your problems.

Clouse House said...

I have the picture she drew for me on the fridge! It makes me smile everytime I look at it. You have to keep one of the drawings. And if you ever move, cut it out and take it with you!