
Dont mind the mess. I have been painting. For the past week me, myself and I have been painting. Between taking care of kids and trying to clean I have painted the Kitchen, Front Room and started down the hallway. I was going to ask how you like the color. But seeing as I already did all that painting it sure as hell better be a good color. So even if you dont like it, lie to me!
5 comments:
I like it!! I still need to finish painting the bathroom. Did you paint the other rooms the same color?
It looks so good! I can tell we have the same taste when it comes to decorating homes. well we are sisters.
I used the same color in all the rooms. This color makes me happy so I used it eveywhere.
Nice job Rachel! Love the color. You go girl!
Heather
The color IS great, warm enough to cozy up the space, but still neutral enough you're not stuck decorating around the color. I can't believe you did all that painting with two kids underfoot!
Post a Comment