Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Disneyland 2009

We went to Disneyland on Syd's 5th birthday and she got in free. Chelsey and Morgen also came with us. And thank goodness they did cause the kids love them and when they are with us the kids are always happy. Me and Rami werent as exhausted as we usually are when it's just us taking the kids.
Syd loves all the rides. She even rode the materhorn. Crazy girl.

The crazies locked up. I wish I had one of these at home:)

















Jeff joined us at the end of the night.






The birthday girl and her daddy.







We were pooped by the end of the night. We ended up staying to 11:45! The fireworks show was awesome. The best I've ever seen. Blake was asleep at 9 and just rode around in the stroller. When we walked to the car Blake turned around in the stroller to get comfortable and this is what he looked like curled up inside.(he's a stomach sleeper) So cute.









3 comments:

Autumn said...

The sixth picture down is so stinkin' cute!! Happy birthday Syd!

Clouse House said...

I love Disneyland! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Happy Birthday Sydney!!!

Alyssa said...

How fun! Sydney is getting so big! I love the picture of blake in the stroller. We need to go down to vegas and visit you guys!