So tonight as I was putting Sydney to sleep she asked me to scratch her back. So I did and she said, "now I'm going to scratch your back". And I said ,"no just go to sleep now". And in a serious tone she said, "just let me scratch your back..... because you clean my room and Blakes room and your room and the kitchen room and you deserve it".
Awhhhhh, what a sweet girl. I am just amazed to know that she is thinking about what I do and that she even notices! And then she says I deserve it. lol. It was such an unselfish moment for my 5 year diva who usually fights me when I ask her to help clean up.
Now if only I can get my husband to notice what I do around here!
8 comments:
Isn't it a great moment for us as moms when our children say stuff like that?
Ohhh. ITs so nice when your kids care! As for husbands- good luck with that and if you figure it out tell me how.
Cute girl!! I'm pretty sure my diva's never thought such a thing :)
good luck with rami.
awwww shes so nice, she acts like shes in her 20s already
That was so incredibly sweet. My boys do things for me that hubby doesn't and it is so sweet.
What a sweet girl you have! It is moments like these that you will remember forever. You kids are getting so big! They are adorable!
Rachel,
It's so fun to see pictures of you and your family! Your kids are darling! I will definitely tell my family and Laurie you said hello. Tell your family hi for me. How is Rebecca doing?
Post a Comment