
We finally got the house painted and I love love love it. As you can see we went with a dark color and cream trim. And I finally have my red door.

Our next project was grass in the backyard. Funny story, I wanted grass so bad we just put it in without a sprinkler system. Then Rami's friends said he had to do it the right way and came and took out the grass and put in a sprinkler system. And they were so right cause it wasnt working out with us watering it. So thanks to Rob, Rudy, and Richard we now have grass and a sprinkler system. We still need to do a few more things to the backyard and we are set.
4 comments:
I love your grass!
The house looks beautiful!!!! Love the red door. I want one too!
Your house looks so good! Grass is always nice, but i hate taking care of it. It looks like your Easter was a lot of fun too. Syd's dress is adorable!Hope to see you this summer, Cedar maybe?
The house looks wonderful -- You sure have been busy painting both the inside and outside of your home!
house is looking good. you guys are doing a nice job.
Post a Comment