
Why is it the older we get the harder it is to lose the weight?
If it was only 3 years earlier and I had been working out and eating good like I am now the pounds would have been droping off. But now that I am older it seems like it is so much harder for the weight to want to come off, it just loves me and wants to stay. " A moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips", has a new meaning for me.
4 comments:
I agree! I think it started as soon as I turned 30! I consider sitting on a doughnut know instead of eating it. Heck thats where its going to end up either way!
Totally Laura. This didnt all start until I turned 30. It used to be so easy. Know I cant even look at a donut without it going straight to my butt!
Your 30? I thought you were way younger than me! Dont worry it only gets worse, so enjoy it all and dont worry about it too much.
Just wait until you hit 50!!
Marie
Post a Comment