Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summertime and Swimming

We love swimming. This is Blakes version of laying on his back and saying... ooosaaaaa.
Sydney is learning to swim.

And we even get daddy in the water every once in awhile.


Blake loves the water. He will go down and fall in and get scared but goes right back in the water. He was born in the water after all.









5 comments:

Autumn said...

Cute kids! Where are you guys swimming at? That pool looks awesome!

Clouse House said...

Are you teaching them how to swim? After all the years you were a life guard and swam in Duarte I sure hope so!

Rache said...

We went to St. George went to a wedding reception and spent the rest of the time swimming. And yes Laura I am teaching Sydney. I was going to do swim lessons because she doesnt listen to me all the time. But I finally said, ahh I might as well do it.

CCmomma said...

she's doing great! Great Blog! Miss you still! Email me would you or call.

Evette said...

cool I wish I was there swimming with them.