Sydney is only 5, yet I just recently found out that I've became the parent who embarrasses their child already. This past Sunday we were at church and I was talking to someone and then trying to make my way out of the conversation by shuffling Sydney along to class and smacking her booty in the right direction. To which she said, "MOOOOOM", in her how could you do that in front of everyone tone! I heard a few chuckles behind me and said, "What?" to Sydney. I didn't know I had done anything. Then she told me... "stop embarrassing me". That really got the people walking behind us roaring.
And I thought... yea right! Of all the times you have embarrassed me with a tantrum or not listening and telling me NO defiantly. And I'm embarrasing you?
I wondered when and if this day would come. Didn't think it would come so soon. I thought I would be cool enough where I wouldn't be an embarrasement to my kids. But I guess I'm already there. Might as well roll with it.
And this is when the fun begins... Muaahhaaaha :)
3 comments:
hahaha that's hilarious!
You are officially no longer cool. Payback is always so nice. If I survive Carson, I might not embarace him, but I know I already annoy Baylee! I am sure Sidney wont give you too much attitude;)
I love this. You never want to be the embarrassing mom but I guess its bound to happen. Hang in there, there's always a second try with Blake!
Post a Comment