Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Married 8 years?

Yes I can't believe we have been married 8 years today. First time flies and second Im getting older. Can it be possible that Im old enough to be married that long? See along with getting married I have my birthday a couple of days later. So Im really feelin it now. Can't believe this is me and Rami 8 yrs ago.

In the 8 years we have been married we have moved 7 times!
We have 2 kids... Sydney 5 and Blake 3 on aug22

We have our dog Bear who was our first baby. We got him 1 yr after we were married.

We are now mini van drivers. Who would have thought. And I actually love mine.




The Michaelis Girls


The Fakhouri Boys



The Michaelis Family


Rami & Rachel Fakhouri

July 29, 2001







4 comments:

Clouse House said...

I love the pictures! Happy Anniversary, you guys seem so happy! I can't get over how young everyone looks!

Autumn said...

So cute! Happy anniversary!

Dangertime said...

Congratulations!!!! Happy anniversary. Your pictures are so beautiful.. Time does fly doesn't it. It was so good to see you last month as well.

Julie Johnson said...

Your pictures are so pretty and your dress was gorgeous, like you! Congrats and Happy Anniversary Homeskillet!