Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School 2009

We started out good. Had some outfit changing for Blake. He had to have his spiderman shirt. They are very excited.
Sydney is going to Kindergarten and will have Ms. Ventic as a teacher. We have heard nothing but good raves about her.

Blake just turned 3 two days before he started preschool! My baby.


Dont know why but Sydney had a hard with the first day. She didnt want me to leave and was crying. It was a bigger environment and lots more kids than usual. And being the first day kinda chaotic. So all that didnt help.



We look like everything is going well here. I finally got Syd in the classroom and with the help of Ms. Ventic she stayed in there. Next was taking Blake to class. He liked being there just didnt want me to leave. So as they walked to the classroom and into class I had to leave. He cried got over it and had a good day. Later that night Rami asked Blake how school was and he said... Mom leave me... I cry. That kid just broke my heart. And for the rest of the night he kept telling... Mom I cry, I cry. Sure just rub it in buddy. lol.




6 comments:

Evette said...

hahaha Blake is so cute. I cry I cry. hahaha the first day was hard but pretty soon he is going to be running in ready to play... and Sydney too.

CCmomma said...

how cute and sad and great! I cry too , Blake!

Katie said...

Very cute pics! That is cool that your school has preschool. What's with the 2 1/2 hour kindergarten? That is so short, ours is over 4 hours. Oh well at least you get some alone time. I hope you are enjoying it!

Rache said...

Yea it is crazy our kinder is only 2 1/2 hours I dont know why that is. Preschool is 2 1/2 hours so you would think it would be longer.

Clouse House said...

How exciting, they look so cute and grown up.

Julie Johnson said...

That kid knows exactly what he is doing! With those gorgeous eyes, I am surprised you made it out of the school! Don't worry, they won't even want you walking with them into school and will beg you to drive away as fast as possible soon enough!