Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sydney thru the years

Sydney Rose is 6 years old today.
Coincidentally it's Sunday and she was born on a Sunday morning.
Sydney loves to color and write. If she is acting up I threaten to take away her markers and thats enough to get her to straighten up for a lil bit.
She is also a social butterfly, she loves her friends.






Sydney's 6th Birthday Questionnaire


1. Whats your favorite thing to do? I love to color.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? A drawer
3. What's your favorite food? farmerboys hamburger
4. Whats your favorite thing we do as a family? Go out to Farmerboys
5. Why do you love Blake? He's cute when being a puppy.
6. Why do you love Dad? Because he plays with us.
7. Why do you love me (rachel/mom)? Because your smart. (I love that she says Im smart!)
8. Do you like school? No









3 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

She is SO Cute! Happy Birthday!!

Buttle Family said...

Love it. They grow up too fast. Happy Birthday

Evette said...

Oh my I love the top picture with Syd and Bear and then the one below it where both her and Bear are younger. And Sydney has the same hairdo. That is so cute. Awww why do they have to grow up so fast.