Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sydney turned 6

Sydney had her first party where she invited her friends. She wanted this more than anything and I wanted it the least of anyone. I am so not a party thrower. But it turned out great and she loved loved loved it. Im good for at least 2 yrs now, right?
I usually make Syd a special cake every year but this year she got special cupcakes.

Sydney was excited to get her first birthday card in the mail before she went to bed.



3 comments:

Clouse House said...

She is so grown up. I love the cupcakes! I hope she had a wonderful birthday. Tell her I said Hi!!

Evette said...

OMG! Love Sydney's dress! Love the cupcakes! Did you make those? You are so talented! I'm thinking you have a new career idea to think about.... Pastry maker? Seriously! .... oh and awww I'm glad Sydney liked the card =)

Rebecca said...

WOW! Sydney is growing so fast! and that Cupcake tower looks so COOL. She is so popular and outgoing. I miss her so much.