Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I want to live in San Diego!

We love San Diego and I wished I lived there! We loved our hotel room when we stayed down there this last time. It was on the marina and we had a lil balcony outside our sliding glass doors.
Of course we spent some time at Sea World.
Blake loves checking out the sea stars.
This time we checked out all the navy boats and walked along the marina.
Blake found a walkie talkie and became Special Agent Terry the spy, for the rest of the trip.
Enjoying the climbing trees we found.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I love visiting SD! Sea World's the best!!

* said...

We love San Diego & miss it dearly! We lived there for nearly 5 years before moving back to LV & starting a family. Although I don't like the traffic & tons & tons of people there. It was claustrophic at times. But the good weather made up for it, I think!

Looks like you guys had a great trip! We're due for another San Diego trip this year, as well...

makettle said...

What a great Idea! Why not live in San Diego? You would only be 2 hours away then.