Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fathers Day Weekend 2010

Was spent at the Stratosphere for the weekend. We never left town but still we
felt like we were away from it all. It was a nice lil mini vacation.
We did alot of relaxing and swimming in the pool.
And even went to the top of the stratosphere. Where Rami kept freaking out if I got the kids to
 close to the windows to check out the city. LOL. He's afraid of heights.
Happy Fathers Day
.

3 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

You are (and always have been) Miss 247 party. You always look like you are having fun and my life is critical care unit! How about adopting me? I promise to be as minimal of a problem as I possibly can;)

Rache said...

ha ha. I try to have fun as much as possible.

Clouse House said...

Haha Rami freaked out with the kids getting close to the windows. Dont worry Rami, I would be the same way!!