Monday, August 30, 2010

First day of school 2010















Sydney is so excited this year to be a big girl and go to school all day. She was up at 6am this morning just dying to get to school and see her friends. Sydney loves the fact that she will have recess and lunch at school this year.





















Blake my baby headed off to preschool today too.  He even got to ride the bus to school. My baby is such a big boy. He was just so excited to ride the bus. I on the other hand was sad to see my kids growing up. I cried when he got on the bus.  Rami followed the bus for a little bit but felt like a crazy parent so he came home. lol.  I still  drove to the school to see him get off the bus and go with his teacher.  I can't wait to pick them up and see how there day went.


1 comment:

Evette said...

HaHaHaHa, I love this Sydney is so stylish and looks all excited. You are such funny parents following the school bus. Hey you just really love your kids.