Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our Last Hurrah!

 School is starting in 2 weeks! This summer went so fast. So for our last hoo-raw we used our free room at the Aliante Casino.


Blake and Rami are taking a break from swimming.
Our last morning...Rami is lounging reading the paper. What more can you ask for?! It was awesome. I can't believe the summer is practically over and we will be back to a routine and going to school. No more sleeping in and just doing whatever we want for the day.

4 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

Your such a good Mama! Again, open to adoption:) I found a job for Mark in Vegas, but he says no way. Someday Ill be somewhere warm and not just when just when I die.

Rache said...

lol Julie u are too funny. Tell Mark to take the job in Vegas! Then we can have fun together.

Autumn said...

Love the picture of you and Syd floating. She's holding onto your hand so cute!

Evette said...

Wow that place looks nice