We've been having so many adventures it will be hard to catch up. But here are a few pics to get started.
Blake loves his superheros, loves Ben 10 and I love to watch him play with his Action Figures. But lately with the kids getting into technology with apps on smart phones, kindles and the Nintendo ds he doesn't play as much with his action figures. In fact hardly at all anymore and it kills me. I love watching him create and talk for his action figures. Darn technology. Lately I've been taking away those privileges and only let them use them when we are sitting around waiting for things for my sanity so they don't drive me nuts. But he still doesn't get out his action figures, instead he tells me he is bored. : ( I gotta find a way to get him back to them.
Bear our first baby is 12 (we think, he was a rescue) this year. He's our old man now.
Our spot to vacation is San Diego, where we can go to Sea World and to La Jolla Cove
and look for crabs.
One of the coolest things we learned to make this year were this 3D snowflakes.
+-+Copy.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment