Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter





Easter around here was crazy this year. Baby Maya was born the day before to our Brother and Sister in law Shadi and Liz, Rami was working, Great Judo is here (rami's grandpa), and it was my first sunday doing my new calling at church as being in charge of singing time. Actually that is what was stressing me out the most.

Sydney and Blake had a easter egg hunt to find there easter baskets. This year I didnt give them alot of candy. They just got a few pieces and it worked out well. They got a toy instead in there baskets. This way we wont have any candy overloads and insanity.

2 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

Ray-Ray
i can't beleive you re in charge of singing time. I am sure you will do an amazing job! Little kids would eat me for lunch, so they stick me with the old people. Easter looked like fun. do you live by Rami;s fam/ take care, homeskillet

Autumn said...

Blake's easter outfit is too cute!! I want it when he grows out of it :) Did Melissa buy it for him!?! Just kidding. I miss you guys!