okey, so I wanted Sydney to start helping me clean the room so I turned off the tv and turned on music. Well little did I know she was watching the cartoon that was on and got mad at me for turning it off. I said it's cleaning time and we are not watching tv. And she was so mad at me that she yelled, " you smell like dog pee". WHAT!!! It was funny that she said that, but I couldnt let her think that, so I put her in time out. At the same time Rami calls and so he talks to her about what she did wrong, and this is what she said in a soft lil angel voice, "but like I was watching my show.....". She's only 4 and already has an atitudude. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Man we are in big trouble.
5 comments:
I love that pic. Good timing Rachel! I've got sass up the a** with Brielle right now. It's killing me, read my mommasassy and please comment on potty training!
hahaha that's hilarious. Watch out for Sydney she's not afraid she says whatever she wants. Hahaha
That's funny she cracks me up
I laughed soooo hard after reading this! Syndey is sooo funny, I miss her and her SASS, I am gonna call her Sassy Sydney.
Rebecca thats funny cause Ive actually started calling her sassy myself.
Rebecca thats funny cause Ive actually started calling her sassy myself.
Post a Comment