Can you believe it was warm enough to venture outside. We stayed outside all day because we were afraid the next day will be cold again. So we did some gardening , riding bikes, and went to the park. Its so fun with Blake right now because he is walking around and is so happy exploring. Also it's nice to know we have neighbors again. You never see anyone all winter because it's so cold and then the weather gets better and the neighbors are all coming out of the woodwork. We all just stood around talking outside to each other. On the walk home from the park Blake discovered his shadow and kept bending over to touch. So cute. I love my babies. They make me so happy. And they are both so much fun right now. Sydney is becoming such a girl and Blake is just so cute the quiet way he loves to discover new things and his mischievous demeanor.
4 comments:
Blake is getting so big I'm missing out on his baby years =(.
I got to see him soon or I'll go crazy.
you will see him soon dont worry. By the end of summer hopefully
Hey home skillet- i don't know if like doing the tag things but theres one on my blog for you. I have been in a bit of blog war lately. You know how I never get upset with stupid people. Anyway your kids are so dang cute! And lucky you to have one with attitude. You will do fine, you lived with me for almost a year and did an excellent job of not letting me have too much attitude. Hope all is good!
I put dong instead of doing on the other comment, forgot to proofread. Amazing what one letter does to things.
Rachel, Your kids are getting so big. I hardley recognize Blake. It is so fun to see what you are up to. Janet
Post a Comment