Blakey has the cutest BOO-Tee I have ever seen! Loved their costumes. Don't worry about your house.I live in constant chaos.I am either yelling or just living in a mess. Ahh motherhood.
That is priceless. It's funny, Sydney and Ben are the same age, but since he's my youngest he's always getting taught by his older sisters. It's funny to see someone his age doing the teaching.
5 comments:
This video is a treasure! Blake is doing so good trying to say the words! And Sydney's all "good for trying" :) Way to be positive!
Blakey has the cutest BOO-Tee I have ever seen! Loved their costumes. Don't worry about your house.I live in constant chaos.I am either yelling or just living in a mess. Ahh motherhood.
That is priceless. It's funny, Sydney and Ben are the same age, but since he's my youngest he's always getting taught by his older sisters. It's funny to see someone his age doing the teaching.
This is so cute! Keep taking video's of the two of them. Kind of reminds me of myself with Ry!! Too Cute! & Priceless!!!!
That video is so cute! Blake is growing up so much! I miss you guys! I hope you are enjoying Vegas. Call me if you head up my way!
Post a Comment