Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sea World

Of course whats sea world without Shamu. We loved seeing all the shows they had. Were I got most of my farmers tan.



My favorite part was being so close to the dolphins. You just put your hand out and they come right up and let you touch them.



Sydney and Blake loved every thing. The penguins, the manatee which we learned is the cow of the sea and Sydney was so eager to keep telling me all day. The kids could sit there all day and just stare at each animal forever.



3 comments:

Autumn said...

I'm soo jealous! I'm kinda feeling better now so I'm cooking up a vacation in my mind :) Sea World would be perfect!

Clouse House said...

How far is Sea World from you guys?

Looks like soooo much fun!

Rache said...

Sea world is 5 hours from Vegas. And it was fun, we had a great time. But from Temecula its way closer, isnt that where your dad lives?