
Watching Animal Planet with Sydney we were learning about the winters in Yellowstone. And the wolves were chasing after the bull elk. I was trying to explain to Sydney that its the cycle of life and the wolves eat meat and have to eat something or it will die.
She still didnt like that and thought they were mean. I then told her we eat meat. We eat cows. "WHAT"."COWS"! she exclaimed. She had this look of, what the sweet cows that just walk around eating grass.
I was laughing. Yea I said your hambugers are meat from cows. Then she started gaging and said she'll never eat a hamburger again. We'll see. Syd loves her burgers.
****************************************
Syd kept repeating herself today. So I said
Geesh Syd hush.
Later on in our car ride I did something Syd didnt like
and she said...
Cheese mom.
haha I told her its geesh not cheese.
She laughed and decided she liked cheese better and thats how she'll be saying it.
3 comments:
i told kiana about meat tonight at dinner. she was grossed out. she asked if pepperoni was red because they use the blood to color it.
Cheese! Thats so cute.
HAHAHA Sydney is hilarious. Did you tell her Bacon is a PIG. She loves Bacon. HAHAHA she is so funny
Post a Comment