
We had lots of halloween activites this year. They did stuff at school. Then we had a trunk or treat at church. And then finally we went trick or treating around our niehborhood.

Sydney was a witch and Blake is Ben 10.

This year I think the kids enjoyed sitting on the porch and passing out candy to the kids the most out of all the things they did this year. Sydney was so excited and would make the kids say trick or treat before she gave them any candy.
4 comments:
They are so grown up! I love Sydney's tights, sooo cute!
Sydney making the kids say trick-or-treat is so funny. Um, she's kind of a control freak ;) Love it!
yes my sydney is soooooo bossy.
Oh I can picture Sydney making everyone say Trick or Treat before she gave out candy I'm sure she loved that. HAHAHA that's cute
Post a Comment