
This is my handsome boy. And I love him so much it hurts. But why oh why does he say all the words he hears that he is not supposed too! I never had this problem with Sydney. She heard lots of stuff probably the same stuff that Blake hears. And she didnt say these things but Blake has heard these words and has decided he likes to say them to express himself. He challenges me in such a different way then Syd but he's oh so fun. I really just laugh about it.
Some of Blakes choice words to say:
Oh my heck (which is ify, but not the worst)
I hate you
Oh my gosh
leave me alone
and his most recent
FREAKIN A (which I thank his father for)
4 comments:
You waited so long for him to speak and now you judge him! Freakin' A Rachel!
Haha, I'm so funny :)
ha ha. I know Autumn I guess I should be grateful even if I dont like whats coming outta his mouth.
When he tells someone to move their A## while driving with his very uptight carpool lady then you can consider yourself in real trouble!(Carson thought it was funny - the lady didnt! She kept saying that she didn't know where he would have learned it. I tried so hard to keep a straight face as I said I didnt know either!I hurried to my car) Kids are the best!
Too cute. I cant picture little Blake saying those things.
Post a Comment