Sunday, May 9, 2010
Blake and Clothes
So Blake has been driving me crazy! Why wont either of my kids just let me dress them and not have an opinion on what they where? I would have thought Blake being a boy that he would care less and just let me put whatever clothes on him. NOOOOO. Not only will he not wear what I tell him to wear but once he finds something he likes he wants to where it everyday. Like that vest. I finally got it off of him and hid it. He also has these car socks that are different colors. He will wear different colors like one red and one blue. Also he layers his socks. He will wear 3 pairs at one time! He's so crazy right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Send him up here. He is so cute! I love that he likes different socks. I wear different ones because I am very sure my washer eats them.
Hahaha Blake is such a comedian... I love those outfits let him wear them he looks unique....hahaha he is so funny
Evette not when he wears them more than 3 days in a row! haha.
Post a Comment