Blake loves loves Santa. Everytime he see's a Santa he runs to him and gives him hugs. He just looks at Santa so adoringly.
This year Blake kept asking Santa for Bakugons.
Sydney loves to see Santa too, even though she tries to tell me, "mom that wasnt really Santa. He looks different from the other Santa." So I just let her know that they are really Santa's helpers, because Santa is busy getting ready for Christmas.
So Sydney asked for makeup again this year. I think she has asked for makeup every year.
Merry Christmas 2010
Syd (6), Blake (4)



3 comments:
m
K - I hit return way too soon!! What I was going to say was:
Merry Christmas! It looks like you had a good one!! I am going to copy that cute picture of angel Blakey with Santa and put it on my fridge! he is adorable!!! Tell Syd my bathroom is waiting;)
haha Julie you too funny. We will have to come check out the bathroom when the weather warms up. Im such a wimp when it comes to the cold now.
Post a Comment