Monday, December 27, 2010

Sydney lost her 1st tooth

Sydney Rose lost her 1st tooth yesterday. It came as a total surprise. She would say every once in a while that her tooth was wiggling but nothing really showed. So yesterday Blake and Sydney were goofing off and they were making swords out of straws. Blake stuck his straw sword in Syd's mouth and she cried out that he hurt her. When I looked at her I saw a drop of blood and a tooth hanging from a tread. So I reached in and grapped it. She was on the verge of freaking out when I said yea you lost your first tooth and did a song and dance for her and she became excited.

She cant really believe she lost a tooth. She keeps asking, did I really lose a tooth. All her friends have lost 1 and 2 to 3 teeth already and she finally lost her 1st tooth. Well that night she put her tooth under her pillow and the tooth fairy left her a dollar. She was so excited that at 5 in the morning when she woke up she kept telling her daddy about the tooth fairy leaving her a dollar. haha Rami.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sydney is growing up so fast! By the time I have kids she is going to be my babysitter.