Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I can't believe Sydney is 7!

Sydney was the funnest baby and toddler. I love being her mommy.  She was so social.
 Always smiling and talking to people.

Sydney was always coloring, painting or doing something with her hands and being around people, talking and having fun.

Sydney loves clothes and would change them like 3 times a day. Now its down to 2. She loves makeup and her lipgloss. Even got caught by her teacher after she went to the bathroom at school just to put on her lipgloss.

Sydney loves to be active and to be with family and friends. She can be a bossy lil girl. I hear myslef telling her I know Im the mom and the grown up with her a lot. She will tell my to turn off a light or I need to put this away or that. lol.

Sydney is currently into soccer, singing, dancing, being with friends and family.
She does well at school, even though she is a talker and loves loves loves to read. 
We love our lil sydney. I just can't believe she is already 7!

No comments: