Friday, March 25, 2011

What's your favorite pair of shoes?

    As much as I would love to wear a sexy pair of heels I have to say my go to shoes are a pair of flats. I can do anything I need to with these. They can be dressed up for date night with the hubby all the way down to running around at the park with the kids. Then in the summer its a good pair of sandels. The second shoe I wear the most are my saucony's.  I love to be outdoors and I love hiking so if Im not busy with day to day stuff Im wearing my saucony's at Red Rock or Mt. Charelston.

    Ok so in tv shows and movies, can you tell me how in the hell are these chicks running around in freakin heels?!  I would love to wear a pair of heels, but I tried that at my sisters wedding and within 30 minutes I was dying. The ball of my foot was hurting so bad. I literally could not walk in them. I could not take one step without it sending a painful shock to my foot and as soon as I got to the reception they were off.  I know I probably sound like a big baby. But wearing those puppies made me feel like I was debilitated.  
 
 So now for a lil heel that I can manage and feel good in I go for a sexy wedge. A wedge is my friend.


  

         Can I just say I love my flats. These are by far my most favorite pair of flats with the studs on them.

No comments: