Sydney is 4 now. She got her first barbies, and lots of other stuff. She is defiantley spoiled. The family in Indy came by and we had cake and ice cream. She even had her cousins Dahlia and Rami came and enjoy her birthday with her. She is growing up so fast. She is a girl now and not just my lil girl. She loves Hannah Montana, she's loves her friends, and she loves playing at the park. Oh and just recently started loving to eat!!!!!!!!! She's my girl. Still plays with my hair for comfort and loves to snuggle.
4 comments:
She is definitely a little ray-ray!
She's so cute! Houses here are a dime a dozen, you just have to tell me how much you want to spend and I can find you a TON!! Finding a job is much harder. Is Rami applying places yet?
wow that's a cool cake did you make it?
Hey homeskillet,
Email me any info you have on Rami's family and I help you get started. Most of my research is Southern, but I know lots of older people with a lot of time on their hands. Ask Rami if he knows what kind of documentation they have over there. eg. birth or death certs family histories, stuff like that. And yes, Baylee is all me times 100 and a a lot of my princess in-laws. She is a young Diva! Hope all is good. I saw Jen two years ago. I need to stop in at play-it-again and say hey to Darrin.
Post a Comment