Okey so I know in Indiana we can get some severe weather. We get blizzards, lightning storms, heavy wind, Tornando watchs and warnings. But did I ever think that a earthquake would happen. No. So this morning at 5:39 am I am laying in bed awake because Blake was having a rough night and the Bed starts shaking. I thought to myself a earthquake, but it's Indiana they don't have earthquakes. Bear is standing at alert wondering what is going on so I know I didnt imagine it. Me and Rami look at each other and say it couldnt have been. We turn on the T.V and even the news casters don't know whats going on. So we just went back to bed and Rami headed off to work.
Later that morning they confirmed it was a EARTHQUAKE a 5.2 on the rickterscale. Not bad for Indiana. Well little did I know we are actually on a fault line. The last earthquack they had here I think was 1986 or something like that.
5 comments:
Ray-Ray,
How close are you to the big part of the earth quake? Does it feel like you are still in Cali? Hope everything is okay! Lucky you with Rami, you must know how to train him. Mark is worse than my kids. I try bribing and threatening, but nothing works.
Earthquakes are cool!
(What's up with that webcam comment? Brazil huh!?! Weird.)
WOW that's crazy! ihad no idea Indiana was on afault line> I'm glad your okay. I got the email you sent and i submitted aria and Brielle's pics! Thanks and call me would ya?
~C
thats weird
Post a Comment