Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TAG

Fun Tag1 from Julie-home skillet

1Best meal: Is from my favorite place to eat right now. Panchos, where I get two cheese enchiladas, beans and rice.

2 Best Car: would have to be my first car. A two door white Honda Civic. I loved that car, but my father in law totaled it. RIP cheeks (my cars name) Julie do you remeber you red car you had at Dixie?

3 Best hobbie: I love to read in bed and relax but havent done it since the kids were born.

4 Best vacation : Was when Rami, Sydney and I flew to Portland Oregon to see Melissa go thru the temple. It was great weather and we went to the Beach and the Zoo. We love to go to different zoos.

5 Best vacation w/o kids: When Rami and I drove up to Santa Barbara and did whatever we decided to do at the moment. It was nice to do something just spur of the moment and not worry about any kids.

6 Best job: Is when I was and Emt for Guardian Ambulance. It was so fun and I loved the people I worked with.

7 Best thing to buy if money was not an issue: My dream home and my dream vacation home.

8 Best Age growing up:Would be when I was in elementry school. I had no worries and would just go hang out with friends.

9 Best toys when I was a kid: Loved having a trampoline. We would sleep on it at night, and put soap and water on it on hot days.

10 Best date before I was married : I cant think back that far. I dont know. I guess I 'd have to think about it and get back to you.

Tag to Autumn, Aylssa, and Corrine

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I haven't been blogging too much lately and I hadn't noticed you tagged me! I love these things :)