Wednesday, April 30, 2008

who's kid is that?!


We recently we out to eat breakfast the other morning and as the server was coming up to our table stopped and looked at us then blurted, "now who does the boy belong to"? We laughed and said both kids are from both of us. I don't think she believed me by the look on her face. She just looked mystified. She probably thinks he was someone else's or that I ran out on Rami. It was funny how baffled she was. I ve just never had someone be so blunt about Sydney and Blakes differences.

5 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

Don't you just love people? When I was growing up people would always say where is your mom and dad? When I would point them out or say this is my mom and dad or one of my brothers some people would say, "No, there not." Our tour guide in NY just wouldn't let it go, but I was in no mood to go into my adoption on my tour of NY. My sister-in-law is the only blond blue/grey eyed in her family. Everyone else is dark in Marks family. Everyone has one blond and she says their hers. When Hunter was born I thought thats not ours he must of got mixed up in heaven. Prepare yourself for lots of stupid people and their stupid comments and questions. Some days they are easier to ignore than others.

Rache said...

thanks Julie. Its nice to know its not just me.

Autumn said...

Ha ha, I just think it's funny. We used to get that all the time when Davis was a baby but then Grayson came along and looks just like him but darker. We call Gray "the missing link" :) Maybe you guys need to have a third child ;) ha ha

Rache said...

yea autumn the 3rd child we want to adopt and that will really throw people off. haha cant wait.

Rache said...

yea autumn the 3rd child we want to adopt and that will really throw people off. haha cant wait.