I have been working really hard at working out. Going to the gym at least 4 times a week doing cardio and weights with my friend Julie. Ive been making healthier meals at home and eating better. I finally yelled at Rami not to bring anymore crap home to tempt me and he's been really good at doing that... until last night. He brought home donuts. And they have been calling my name... so I ate one. Which is fine but it was so good that after I was out all day I came home and had another one. Damn donuts.

Today Blake got a spikey hair do and he thinks he is so cool now.
3 comments:
Dont feel bad about having 2 doughnuts, I ate a whole box in 2 days :)
Just eat a salad in between and they will cancel each other out! Youll be fine.
ha ha Laura. Yes Julie a salad sounds good to cancel it out. good idea. ha ha
Post a Comment