Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Its raining its pouring...

Today is a gloomy rainy day. So we are hanging out at home. Might as well get our Valentines ready. Blake has Spiderman valentines for his preschool class and Syd has some butterfly ones with a faux tatoo. I can't believe how much it has been raining here in Vegas this year. I know I should be grateful and Iam. But I would love my sun back!











3 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

You look like your kids are having fun! My neighbor went to Vegas this last weekend and she said the rain was bad! I thought she was going to Saint George or I would have hid in her suitcase and come to see you!

Julie Johnson said...

My kids are climbing on me and I just noticed my post is wrong. You know what I mean;)

Rami Rachel said...

julie u should have stowed away in the suitcase! I would have love to have u here!