Sunday, February 14, 2010

hi ho the merry o... A hiking we will go


It was the first day in along time that it was awesome here in Vegas. The sun was shining and it was 60 degrees. So we decided to go for a hike. It seemed like everyone else thought the same thing because there were so many people out at Red Rock today.


This was the first hike we went on that Blake did so well on. Usually we carry him until we get to our destination and carry him back. but this time he hiked until we had to carry him over the spring where we had to hop across using rocks.







3 comments:

Clouse House said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Wish we had your weather, all I see is snow!!!

Family von Graf said...

So that's why I had to sub for you! LOL I'm glad you had fun. Working Saturdays now, I don't get to hike nearly as often as I want to. Looks like you guys had fun though. =)

Rami Rachel said...

ha ha Jess. We actually went hiking sat. But I needed a sub because we werent sure if we were going outta town this weekend or next. Which it's next weekend. sorry but I needed a break. ha ha.