Sydney Graduated from Kindergarten. I cant believe next year she will be at school all day long. In her last report card her teacher writes about her and how she did. For those that know Sydney know she is a mini Rami and has inherited his gift of gab and that she was always getting in trouble at school for talking and socializing. So I have to share a little of what Ms. Ventic wrote... "She is able to make friends quickly and easily and is often found in the center of most classroom discussions". That made me laugh because I know how talkative Syd was in Ms. Ventics class, she was being nice.
4 comments:
Teachers have a way of accentuating the positive :)
congrats on your graduation Syd! I don't know that you can blame it all on Rami, Rach- I think she might get some of her social butterfly tendencies from you:)
I can believe she is going to first grade!!
Sydney were so proud of you!
Grampa and Gramma
Post a Comment